Model NO.: EHP-422 Customized: Non-Customized Suitable for: Adult Purity: ≦96% Transport Package: Bag/Drum Origin: China Powder: Yes Certification: ISO 9001 State: Solid Trademark: OEM Specification: Schisandrins 2% 5% 9% HS Code: 1302199099 Basic information:
Product Name: Schisandra Extract, Schisandra chinensis Extract, Fructus Schisandrae chinensis extract, Schisandrins
Latin Name: Schisandra chinensis ( Turcz.) Baill.
Plant resource: Fruit of Schisandra chinensis ( Turcz.) Baill.
Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder
Molecular Formula: C24H32O7
Molecular Weight: 432.52
CAS No.: 7432-28-2
Specification: Schisandrins: 2%,5%,9%(HPLC)
Schisandra, also known as wu-wei-wi and sometimes spelled with a "z" (Schizandra) has a long history of use in ancient Chinese medicine as an herb capable of promoting general well-being and enhancing vitality.
In addition to its traditional uses for promoting energy and alleviating exhaustion caused by stress, schisandra has historically been taken to strengthen the sex organs, to promote mental function, to beautify the skin and to treat night sweats, asthma, cough, and insomnia.
1. Improving pallium cells vigor, and improving intelligence
2. Protecting liver and curing chronic active hepatitis.
3. Expanding blood vessel, adjusting blood pressure and preventing CHD.
4. Anti-knub and anti oxidization and anti aging.
1. It is used as a high-grade herbal drug useful for a wide variety of medical conditions specially as a kidney tonic and lung astringent.
2. In china we use it for coughs, night sweats, insomnia, thirst, and physical exhaustion.
3. It can improve the body's response to stress and boosts mood and promotes liver and kidney health.
Storage: Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation
Shelf life: 2 year when properly stored.
Packing: 1KG/Aluminum foil; 25KG/Drum.
Contact us if you need more details on Fructus Schisandrae Extract. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Schisandra Chinensis Extract、CAS No.: 7432-28-2. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Natural Plant Extract